Cancellation & Refund Policy
Milestone Reporting believes in helping its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal cancellation policy. Under this policy:
- Cancellations will be considered only if the request is made within 72 hours of scheduling an appointment. However, the cancellation request will not be entertained if the orders have been communicated to the third-parties and they have initiated any critical procedures.
- There is no cancellation of appointments placed under the Same Day category.
- No cancellations are entertained for those services committed that Milestone Reporting provides on weekends and/or holidays.
- In case you feel that the services received is not as described or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the notice of our customer service within 24 hours of receiving the service. The Customer Service Team after looking into your complaint will take appropriate action.
- In case of complaints regarding services that come with a warranty from third-parties, please refer the issue to them.
When you buy our services, your purchase is covered by our 30-day money-back guarantee. If you are, for any reason, not entirely happy with your service(s), we will issue a percentage refund. We provide court reporting services, and our support is second-to-none. That is why we can afford to back our services with this special guarantee. To request a refund, simply contact us with your purchase details within ninety (90) days of your purchase. Please include your order information (usually sent to you via email) and optionally tell us why you’re requesting a refund – we take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our services and overall quality of service. Refunds are not being provided for services delivered in full. Refunds are being processed within a period of 21 days.